Our Christian Ministry Certificate is a 38 credit hour program designed to introduce you to the primary topics and skills necessary for effective church ministry. This program of study is a great first step if you are thinking about a career in ministry, a volunteer who heads up a ministry area, or a church leader like a deacon or elder.
The program goals include:
- Gain a general knowledge of the Bible, its doctrines and how to engage in further independent study.
- Understand how to develop a growing relationship with God, in Christ, through the Spirit.
- Be able to communicate this knowledge in an effective manner.
- Be prepared to lead others in church ministry.
Some of the courses include:
- Spiritual Foundations
- New Testament Survey
- Bible Study Methods
- Public Presentation (with the option of advanced study in preaching)
- Church Leadership
Worship Arts Conservatory offers 13 different programs of study. Click here to see all of our programs of study.
If this is not right for you, who do you know who would love to study Christian Ministry? Share this post so they don’t miss out on this great opportunity!