Tuition and Fees
|Full Time Student (12 or more credits)||$190 per credit|
|Half-Time Student (6-11 credits)||$195 per credit|
|Part-Time Student (1-5 credits)||$200 per credit|
|Late Registration Fee||$0|
|Applied Study Fee||$200|
|Collection Fee||Collection Expenses Incurred|
Estimated Annual Cost for a full time student:
All tuition and fees paid by the applicant shall be refunded if the applicant is rejected by the school before enrollment. An application fee of not more than $25.00 may be retained by the school if the application is denied. All tuition and fees paid by the applicant shall be refunded if requested within three business days after signing a contract with the school. All refunds shall be returned within 30 days.
Tuition Refund Policy
Refunds of Tuition related to official dropping of a course will be according to the following rules:
- The following circumstances warrant a 100% refund of tuition:
- Dropping a course during the Drop/Add period.
- The institution cancels a course.
- A student who serves in the military is activated for service.
- The death of a student.
- A prorated refund of tuition and refundable fees will be made up to 40 percent of the class hour instruction if the course is officially dropped by submitting a Change Form.
- No refund is available after the student has completed 40 percent of the course. Refunds are never due for unofficial drops.
The Worship Arts Conservatory offers in-house scholarships. The average student receives $125 per credit in scholarship awards. We also offer full-ride Apprenticeship Scholarships .