“It is impossible for a believer, no matter what his experience, to keep right with God if he will not take the trouble to spend time with God. . . . Spend plenty of time with God; let other things go, but don’t neglect Him.” Oswald J. Chambers
MIN-110 Spiritual Foundations is a course designed specifically to help you not only develop a consistent personal time of worship but also to investigate a variety of ways to approach your time with God.
What will I learn in this course?
- The process of spiritual formation
- Multiple ways to worship God
- How your personality impacts your spirituality
- How to open yourself to God
- How to hear God through the Bible
- How to relinquish your false view of yourself
- How to pray and different ways to pray
- Ways to share your life with others
- How to live the love of Christ
- How to Spend a Day in Prayer
This course includes over 100 ways to deepen your relationship with God!
Don’t put off this opportunity to develop your faith and draw closer to God. We all need to grow in our faith, so share this with a friend.