Over the last two weeks I finished updating the certificate programs on the webpage to include details about each course. Each certificate also includes primary objectives. Here are our proposed certificate programs:
- Core Bible and Theology
- Christian Ministries Certificate
- Worship Leadership Certificate
- Children’s Worship Certificate
- Worship Performance Certificate
- Songwriting Certificate
- Worship Technology Certificate
- Audio Production Certificate
- Worship Lighting Certificate
- Fine Arts Certificate
- Graphic Arts Certificate
- Worship Video Certificate
- Worship Drama Certificate
- Worship Dance Certificate
I was also able to add an objectives page to our website which describes what we hope to accomplish with our education. Finally, I completed a first draft of our catalog.
We have almost all the pieces together for state licensing. All we have left to do for licensing is:
- Facilities. Find a location.
- Faculty. Secure teaching commitments.
- Filing. Pay the submission fees. To do that we will need about $1000.
- Forms. Make copies of advertising, certificates, transcripts, and student application forms.
If you have skills to assist us in any of these priorities, please contact me!
by Jerry Wyrick, President of Worship Arts Conservatory