Fall 2014 the Worship Arts Conservatory will open for its first term of classes. Our course offering for Fall will focus on core Bible and Music courses:
- New Testament Survey – required of all majors
- Doctrines of the Christian Faith – required of all non-ministry majors
- Theology I – required of all ministry majors
- Music Theory I – required of all music, worship, music theater, and some technology majors
- Ear Training I – a partner course with Music Theory I
We are considering this term to be a soft start in that we are offering all of our courses on line and only offering a limited set of courses. Assuming a good first term, we will continue to expand our course offerings with the goal of having on site courses in Fall 2015.
Apply now to prepare for the Fall!