The Worship Arts Conservatory programs of study all have a core of Bible and Theology courses. Our Certificates have a core of four courses:
- Spiritual Foundations. A study of the disciplines and practices that help a person develop a growing and dynamic relationship with God.
- New Testament Survey. A survey of the literature and interpretation of the New Testament.
- Doctrines of the Christian Faith. An introduction to the doctrines of the Christian faith with an emphasis on those that are accepted by all evangelical denominations especially as evidenced by the creeds of the faith.
- Worship Theology. A study of the biblical, historical, practical and theological foundations of Christian worship.
Through these courses we will help our students develop a solid Biblical and Spiritual foundation for serving God in the church or wherever God should lead them. The Diploma level includes two more courses in the core:
- Old Testament Survey. A survey of the literature and interpretation of the Old Testament.
- Bible Study Methods. An introduction to the tools and methods of Bible interpretation.
It is our desire for our students that they become not only skilled in their chosen field of study but also true worshipers of Jesus Christ.
by Jerry Wyrick, President of Worship Arts Conservatory
Worship Director at Crosspointe Church