Our Design I course is a great course to help you develop artistic awareness and learn concepts that are transferable to all artistic mediums.
ART-210 Design I
3 credit hours ($150)
Course topics will include:
- Learn how to use line, shape, pattern and texture, space motion, value, and color as a design element.
- Learn how to use unity, emphasis and focal point, scale and proportion, balance, rhythm, contrast and hierarchy as a design principle.
- Learn about various art movements and concepts through study of artists and their work.
- Learn basic art terminology.
- And more
Deepen your understanding of art and apply these principles to your own art. This course is 15 weeks of college training at the bargain price of only $150. And remember, our courses are online so you can attend class whenever and wherever is best for you!
Who Might Want to Take this Course?
- Art Student – someone seeking a career in art. Worship Arts Conservatory offers diplomas in Fine Art and Graphic Art
- Recreational Artist – someone who loves to do art as a hobby but want more training.
- High School Artist – A high school student who plans to take art in college but would like some college level training now.
- Ministry Leader/Administrator – Many ministries require the making of brochures or PowerPoint presentations. Learn the basic principles of good artistic design.
- Art Lover – Maybe you don’t consider yourself an artist but you have a love for art and would like to understand it better. This course will help you gain that foundational understanding which will take your appreciation of art to the next level.
The following two art courses could also use at least one more student.
- New Testament Survey – A survey of the literature and interpretation of the New Testament. Attention will be given to the central themes, and the authorship, date, setting, theme, purpose, structure and general content of each book. The life of Christ, history of the church and impact of the Apostle Paul will also be highlighted.
- Digital Imagery – An introduction to photography. Provides foundational instruction in digital based photographic imagery. Learn to plan and produce digital images that demonstrate an understanding of composition, light, color and visual impact.
If you are not interested in these courses, maybe one of your friends would be. Please share this post so that your friends do not miss out on this chance to get college training at a great price.