Our Digital Imagery course has one interested student. We would like to offer the course but need one or two more students. Would you be interested in taking this course?
ART-230 Digital Imagery
3 credit hours ($150)
Course topics will include:
- Understand how to use your camera
- Understand exposure, composition and lighting
- Know how to shoot photos that tell a story
- Learn how to create a photo portfolio for marketing
- And more
Deepen your understanding of photography and develop your skill. This course is 15 weeks of college training at the bargain price of only $150. (There may be additional costs in equipment. This course requires specific quality photography equipment.) And remember, our courses are online so you can attend class whenever and wherever is best for you!
The following two courses could also use at least one more student.
- Design I – An introduction to the abstract elements of line, texture, shape, space, color, values and patterns. Employ basic media techniques and tools with emphasis on craftsmanship.
- New Testament Survey – A survey of the literature and interpretation of the New Testament. Attention will be given to the central themes, and the authorship, date, setting, theme, purpose, structure and general content of each book. The life of Christ, history of the church and impact of the Apostle Paul will also be highlighted.
If you are not interested in these courses, maybe one of your friends would be. Please share this post so that your friends do not miss out on this chance to get college training at a great price.