Our New Testament Survey course currently has two students. The course discussions would be much more interesting if we could add a few more students. Maybe this is a course that would interest you.
BIL-110 New Testament Survey
3 credit hours ($150)
Course topics will include:
- Key factors of the time between the Old and New Testament that set the framework for the New Testament
- The political, social, and religious background of the New Testament
- Understanding the Synoptic Gospels
- The development of the early church
- Background, theme and outline of each book
- Development of the text and canon of the New Testament
- Application of the New Testament to the church and your daily life
- And more
Deepen your understanding of the New Testament, apply the truths to your life and have the knowledge to help others understand God’s truths. This course is 15 weeks of college training at the bargain price of only $150. And remember, our courses are online so you can attend class whenever and wherever is best for you!
The following two art courses could also use at least one more student.
- Design I – An introduction to the abstract elements of line, texture, shape, space, color, values and patterns. Employ basic media techniques and tools with emphasis on craftsmanship.
- Digital Imagery – An introduction to photography. Provides foundational instruction in digital based photographic imagery. Learn to plan and produce digital images that demonstrate an understanding of composition, light, color and visual impact.
If you are not interested in these courses, maybe one of your friends would be. Please share this post so that your friends do not miss out on this chance to get college training at a great price.