Our Worship Leadership Certificate is a 37 credit hour program designed to introduce you to the primary skills necessary to lead a worship program in a local church. This program of study is a great first step for someone who is thinking about a career in worship ministry or for a volunteer in the worship ministry.
The program goals include:
- Gain a general knowledge of the Bible, its doctrines and how to engage in further independent study.
- Understand how to develop a growing relationship with God, in Christ, through the Spirit.
- Understand basic music theory.
- Have the skills necessary to lead a small church music ministry.
Some of the courses include:
- Spiritual Foundations
- Worship Theology
- Music Theory
- Voice, Guitar and Piano Class
- Worship Band Techniques
- Church Leadership
Worship Arts Conservatory offers 13 different programs of study. Click here to see all of our programs of study.
If this is not right for you, who do you know who would love to study Worship Leadership? Share this post so they don’t miss out on this great opportunity!