Worship Arts Conservatory has two programs of study in visual arts: Fine Arts and Graphic Arts. The Fine Arts Certificate and the Graphic Arts Certificate are both 34 credit hour programs designed to introduce you to the primary visual art skills with graphic arts focusing more on digital art and commercial application.
These program of study are a great first step for someone who is thinking about a career in art or for a volunteer in the worship or communication ministry.
The program goals include:
- Gain a general knowledge of the Bible, its doctrines and how to engage in further independent study.
- Understand how to develop a growing relationship with God, in Christ, through the Spirit.
- Understand the foundational skills of an artist.
- Have 1st year college level skills in graphic design or fine arts.
Some of the courses include:
- Spiritual Foundations
- Drawing I
- Design I
- Digital Imagery
- Introduction to Computer Graphics (Graphic Arts Certificate)
- Commercial Layout and Design (Graphic Arts Certificate)
- Painting I (Fine Arts Certificate)
- Sculpture I (Fine Arts Certificate)
Worship Arts Conservatory offers 13 different programs of study. Click here to see all of our programs of study.
If this is not right for you, who do you know who would love to study Visual Arts? Share this post so they don’t miss out on this great opportunity!