Our Ministry Internship Program will immerse you in an environment designed to develop your skills and and give you confidence in church ministry. As an intern, you will be given real-world leadership responsibilities that impact the effectiveness of a local Detroit church's ministry. You’ll also participate in college-level classroom training that can be transferred to a growing number of colleges. Become a skilled and confident ministry leader by joining our internship program.
- New internship opportunities are available every term (Fall, Winter, Summer)
- Earn college credits while working in a local Detroit church ministry
- Internship are 8-10 hours of hands on training plus 6 or more hours of college classroom training per week
- High School age and older may apply
Imagine Yourself in Full Time Ministry
Begin your career in ministry today.
Join Worship Arts Conservatory's Ministry Internship Program.
We'd love to help you become skilled and confident in church ministry. Let us know a little about yourself and we will get back to you soon. If there are any other details you would like us to know, please put them in the message.
Become skilled and knowledgeable in the Bible, communication and leadership. Our internship program takes you much deeper than simply helping in a church ministry program. We immerse you in a comprehensive program designed to develop mature Christian adults who are trained and skilled in their area of discipline.
- Character - Your Christian maturity will grow under the guidance of your faculty advisor and local church leader
- Concepts - Your understanding of the Bible and communication will deepen through college-level courses in theology, Bible and communication
- Competence - Your skills will be enhanced through practical, hands-on experience helping lead a ministry every week.
All interns receive a scholarship for $1,200-$1,500 per term to attend Worship Arts Conservatory and are required to take at least 6 credits of courses. You will be taking in-depth courses in Bible and ministry that will significantly improve your understanding and skill in using the scripture, communicating the truth and leading others. Courses include:
- Theology I and II
- Bible Study Methods
- Principles of Preaching
- Pastoral Care and Counseling
- and more
Serve in a church while you study. Gain practical experience by helping lead a ministry in a local church every week. Help with a variety of practical and leadership tasks such as:
- Assist with leading a ministry
- Lead a small group
- Assist with visits and connections
- Teach or assist in teaching
- and more